TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: July 28th, 2021
IMPORTANT – PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE ACCESSING, USING, OR PLACING AN ORDER OVER WWW.DRBRITE.COM. THESE TERMS CONTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES (SEESECTIONS 15 AND16). THESE TERMS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF OUR AGREEMENT. PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Your use ofwww.drbrite.com, including any sub-domains thereof, affiliated websites, and mobile applications (collectively, the “Website”), which are owned and maintained by Dr. Brite Naturals (“Dr. Brite,” “we,” “our,” “us”), are governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. We offer the Website, including all information, tools, products and services available from the Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By accessing, using, or placing an order over the Website, you agree to the terms set forth herein. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to use the Website in any manner or form whatsoever.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS THAT WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING, RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. ARBITRATION IS MANDATORY AND IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES UNLESS SPECIFIED BELOW INSECTION 17 OR IF YOU OPT-OUT. PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS INSECTION 17 BELOW WHICH DESCRIBES YOUR RIGHT TO OPT-OUT.
You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page (https://www.drbrite.com/pages/terms-of-service). We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES CONSTITUTES BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES.
TABLE OF CONTENTSOVERVIEW
1. WEBSITE USE
2. PRIVACY & SECURITY DISCLOSURE
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND WEBSITE USER CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
4. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
5. PRODUCTS SOLD FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
6. NOTICE REGARDING MEDICAL ADVICE AND ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
7. MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE AND PRICES
9. ORDER PLACEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
12. DELIVERY CONFIRMATION
13. RETURNS AND REFUNDS
14. SOCIAL MEDIA
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
16. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
17. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
19. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
20. TESTIMONIALS, REVIEWS, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
21. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
22. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
24. NO WAIVER
25. NO AGENCY RELATIONSHIP
28. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
29. SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM
30. QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
By using the Website and agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. If you use the Website, you are affirming that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with us, and have read this Agreement and understand and agree to its terms.
PRIVACY & SECURITY DISCLOSURE
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND WEBSITE USER CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS
All aspects of our Website are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You do not acquire any ownership or other rights by downloading or using the Website or any material on it.
You agree not to use or attempt to use the Website or any products or services in any unlawful manner. You further agree not to commit any unlawful act or attempt to commit any unlawful act on or through the Website including, but not limited to: (1) hacking and other digital or physical attacks on the Website; (2) publishing vulgar, obscene, or defamatory material; or (3) any other unlawful act.
You may be required to create an account with Dr. Brite. If you do, you warrant that the information you provide us is truthful and accurate, and that you are not impersonating another person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access your Dr. Brite user account, and you agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to your user account, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions with, and information conveyed to, Dr. Brite under your user account. You agree to immediately notify Dr. Brite of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your user account. You agree that Dr. Brite is not liable, and you will hold Dr. Brite harmless, for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations. Please seeSection 18 below for additional information
PRODUCTS SOLD FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
You agree that any products or services you purchase from Dr. Brite and/or our Website will be used for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree that you will not resell, re-distribute, modify, or export any product that you order from the Website.
NOTICE REGARDING MEDICAL ADVICE AND ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
The material on the Website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician. The statements made on this Website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of the information you have obtained through the Website.
While we endeavor to provide accurate and current information on our Website, there may be information on our Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
This Website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Website.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE AND PRICES
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue access to the Website (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of access to the Website. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to ourShipping andReturns Policies.
We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. Any offer for any product or service made on this Website is void where prohibited.
All charges are in U.S. Dollars. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
When placing an order online, you will need:
The address the card’s statement is sent to (billing address);
The card number and expiration date; and
The 3 or 4 digit code found only on the card (CVV2 code).
By submitting credit card information or other payment information to us, you represent and agree that: (i) you are fully entitled to use that card or account; (ii) all payment information provided is complete and accurate; (iii) you will be responsible for any credit card fees; and (iv) that sufficient funds exist to pay us the amount(s) due.
We and our third-party payment service providers may request, and we may receive, updated credit card information from your credit card issuer, such as updated card numbers and expiration date information when your credit card has expired. If such updated information is provided to us and our third-party payment service providers, we will update your account information accordingly. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt-out of providing vendors and third-party payment service providers with your updated credit card information. If you wish to opt-out of your credit card’s updating service, you should contact your credit card issuer.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply. If your bank or credit card issuer reverses a charge to your credit card, we may bill you directly and seek payment by another method including a mailed statement.
ORDER PLACEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
Your electronic order confirmation, or any form of confirmation, does not signify our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to accept or deny shipment to anyone for any reason. In the event we deny your order, you will receive a refund to your original form of payment. You understand and agree that we will not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from our refusal to provide you any service or product. We reserve the right to require additional information before processing any order.
If you go to the Website to purchase a product, you may have the option of buying a product one time, or purchasing a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, it is automatically billed every thirty (30) days to the credit card you provided when you purchased the subscription and mailed to you, until you cancel the subscription. We may use an account updater to automatically update your credit card information in the event it changes, in which case, your renewal will be billed to the updated account information. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may do so at any time; however, you must cancel your subscription forty-eight (48) hours prior to your next billing date in order to not receive your next scheduled order. You can cancel your subscription any time by accessing your account, navigating to the subscriptions section and selecting the subscription you would like to cancel. You may also cancel your subscription by emailing customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about subscriptions, please visit ourWebsite FAQ.
Dr. Brite ships to addresses located in the United States and internationally via USPS. Shipping rates are determined by weight and location. International customers are responsible for paying any additional taxes or duties upon delivery. Orders generally ship within 24-48 business hours of the time of placement. Domestic orders typically arrive within 2-7 days, depending on location. Delivery time for international orders varies based on location.
Accurate shipping address and phone number are required. We are not responsible for late shipments/missing shipments if you enter incorrect shipping address information. If you discover that you have made a mistake with your order after it has been submitted, please contact customer support immediately by phone or email (949-748-7873 / email@example.com). You must contact us as soon as possible in order to modify or cancel your pending order. However, we frequently ship the same day that you order, so we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order in accordance with your instructions.
For additional information about Dr. Brite’s shipping practices, including limitations the availability of free shipping, please visit theShipping Details page on our Website.
Because many instances may occur at your delivery address that are beyond our control, you agree that any delivery confirmation provided by the carrier is deemed sufficient proof of delivery to the card holder, even without a signature.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Dr. Brite is committed to serving our customers and we want you to love every Dr. Brite purchase. Please review ourRefunds, Returns & Cancellation Policy located on our Website for additional information.
This section applies to everyone who interacts with our social media presence, including comment sections, feeds, and other elements of social media presence viewable on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, or any of the many other available external third-party social media platforms we may utilize (“Social Media Presence”).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE INAPPLICABLE OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL PRODUCTS PROVIDED ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY AND/OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THAT: (A) OUR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (B) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
PLEASE READ THIS ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH DR. BRITE AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE MUST BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. THE RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT, SUCH AS DISCOVERY OR THE RIGHT TO APPEAL, MAY BE MORE LIMITED OR MAY NOT EXIST. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY ONLY BRING A CLAIM IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF (LEAD OR OTHERWISE) OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE PROCEEDINGS OR CLAIMS OR OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING.
THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. HOWEVER, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF AS A COURT (INCLUDING INJUNCTIVE AND DECLARATORY RELIEF OR STATUTORY DAMAGES), AND MUST FOLLOW THE TERMS OF THESE CONDITIONS OF USE AS A COURT WOULD.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, (a) a representative action for public injunctive relief pursuant to California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1750 et seq.), Unfair Competition Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200 et seq.) and/or False Advertising Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17500 et seq.) must be arbitrated on a class basis, (b) in the event that the foregoing clause is deemed invalid or unenforceable, a representative action for public injunctive relief pursuant to California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1750 et seq.), Unfair Competition Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200 et seq.) and/or False Advertising Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17500 et seq.) may be brought in the state or federal courts located in California on a class basis, and (c) any claims other than for public injunctive relief must be arbitrated on an individual, non-class basis as otherwise set forth in this Section.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and as an exception to final and binding confidential arbitration, you and Dr. Brite both retain the right to pursue, in small claims court, any claim that is within that court’s jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual (non-class) basis, including overdue account matters within the small claims court’s jurisdiction. Dr. Brite will not demand arbitration in connection with any individual claim that you properly file and pursue in a small claims court, so long as the claim is and remains pending in that court.
The following claims shall not be subject to final and binding arbitration and must be adjudicated only in the state or federal courts located in California: (i) an action by Dr. Brite relating to the infringement or validity of our proprietary rights, including without limitation, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, trade secrets, or patents; or (ii) an action by Dr. Brite for temporary, preliminary, or permanent injunctive relief, whether prohibitive or mandatory, or other provisional relief, against you for breach or threatened breach of this Agreement. You expressly agree to refrain from bringing or joining any claims that are excluded from final and binding arbitration pursuant to this subsection “b” in any representative or class-wide capacity, including but not limited to bringing or joining any claims in any class action or any class-wide arbitration. Small claims matters may be filed in any small claims court with personal and subject matter jurisdiction over the parties. For all other matters excluded from final and binding arbitration by this subsection “b,” the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in California, and forever waive any challenge to said courts’ jurisdiction and venue.
Required Pre-Dispute Procedures
We acknowledge and agree that before initiating any Claim against the other, we agree to first contact the other with a written description of the dispute, which shall include all relevant documents and information, and the proposed resolution. You may send the written description of any dispute you have with us by U.S. Mail to Dr. Brite Naturals, Attn: Legal Department, 1536 Kimberly Ave., Fullerton, CA 92831. Dr. Brite will contact you by letter at the billing address you provided to us or at the email address you provided to us. You agree to negotiate with Dr. Brite or its designated representative in good faith about your problem or dispute. If for some reason the dispute is not resolved within 60 days after receipt of the written dispute, we agree to the dispute resolution provisions below. Notwithstanding the foregoing or any other term of this arbitration agreement, we will have the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in state or federal court located in California to enforce these Terms or prevent an infringement of a third-party’s rights or our intellectual property rights, as stated in subsection “b” above. You hereby expressly consent to, and forever waive any challenge to, the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of said courts in such actions.
You and Dr. Brite agree to commence any arbitration proceeding within 1 year after the Claim arises (the 1 year period includes the required pre-dispute procedures set forth above) and that any arbitration proceeding commenced after 1 year shall be forever barred.
If the amount in controversy is $500 or less, then the arbitration may be conducted by telephone or by written submissions. Otherwise, the arbitration shall be conducted in California unless Dr. Brite otherwise agrees to arbitrate in another forum requested by you.
Organization, Rules and the Arbitrator
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s Rules.
Governing Law and Award
The arbitrator shall follow the substantive law of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any award rendered shall include a confidential written opinion and shall be final, subject to appeal under the FAA. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
These dispute resolution provisions survive termination of your account or relationship with Dr. Brite, bankruptcy, assignment, or transfer. If the class action waiver is deemed unenforceable (i.e., unenforceability would allow arbitration to proceed as a class or representative action), then this entire arbitration provision shall be rendered null and void and shall not apply. If a portion of this arbitration provision (other than the class action waiver) is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of this arbitration provision shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure or any delay in enforcing this arbitration provision in connection with any particular Claim will not constitute a waiver of any rights to require arbitration at a later time or in connection with any other Claims except all Claims must be brought within the 1 year limitation period set forth above. This provision is the entire arbitration agreement between you and Dr. Brite and shall not be modified except in writing by Dr. Brite.
Dr. Brite reserves the right to amend this arbitration provision at any time. Your continued use of the Website, purchase of a product on or through the Website, or use or attempted use of a Dr. Brite product, is affirmation of your consent to such changes. Should the changes to this arbitration provision be material, Dr. Brite will provide you notice and an opportunity to opt-out. Your continued use of the Website, purchase of a product on or through the Website, or use or attempted use of a Dr. Brite product, is affirmation of your consent to such material changes.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY AND ONLY THROUGH BINDING, FINAL, AND CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE THAT YOU PURCHASE, USE, OR ATTEMPT TO USE A PRODUCT PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE (WHICHEVER COMES FIRST) BY WRITING TO US AT DR. BRITE NATURALS, ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT, 1536 KIMBERLY AVE, FULLERTON, CA 92831. FOR YOUR OPT-OUT TO BE EFFECTIVE, YOU MUST SUBMIT A SIGNED WRITTEN NOTICE IDENTIFYING ANY PRODUCT YOU PURCHASED, USED OR ATTEMPTED TO USE WITHIN THE THIRTY (30) DAYS AND THE DATE YOU FIRST PURCHASED, USED OR ATTEMPTED TO USE THE PRODUCT. IF MORE THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS HAVE PASSED, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO OPT OUT OF THIS PROVISION AND YOU MUST PURSUE YOUR CLAIM THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dr. Brite, its parent, subsidiaries, predecessors, successors and affiliates, and their respective partners, officers, directors, agents, representatives, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses, demands and costs of any kind, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of, resulting from, or in any way connected with or related to (1) your use of the Website; (2) your breach of these Terms, the documents they incorporate by reference, or the Agreement; (3) your breach of any representations or warranties in this Agreement; or (4) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Our Website may include materials from third-parties or links to third-party websites. We are not responsible or liable for any third-party materials or websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
TESTIMONIALS, REVIEWS, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
Dr. Brite may use testimonials and/or product reviews in whole or in part together with the name and state/country of the person submitting it. Testimonials may be used for any form of activity relating to Dr. Brite’ products, in printed and online media, as Dr. Brite determines in its absolute discretion. Testimonials represent the unique experience of the customers submitting the testimonial, and do not necessarily reflect the experience that you may have using our products.
Anything that you submit or post to the Website and/or provide us, including without limitation, photographs, testimonials, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, and create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. You represent and warrant that you are the owner or have sufficient rights to share the Submissions with us. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
Additionally, Dr. Brite reserves the right to correct grammatical and typing errors, to shorten testimonials prior to publication or use, and to review all testimonials prior to publication or use. Dr. Brite shall be under no obligation to use any, or any part of, any testimonial or product review submitted. If you submit a testimonial, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, do not submit a testimonial.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
This Website maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this Website. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Dr. Brite Naturals
Attn: DMCA/Copyright Agent
1536 Kimberly Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
You agree that we may communicate electronically with you and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms, and any such attempt will be null and void. Dr. Brite and its affiliates may, in their individual discretion, transfer, without further consent or notification, all contractual rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms if some or all of Dr. Brite’ business is transferred to another entity by way of merger, sale of its assets or otherwise.
No waiver by Dr. Brite of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure by Dr. Brite to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
NO AGENCY RELATIONSHIP
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of you receiving a product from us or from using this Website.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
In the event that we terminate this Agreement, Sections 2-3, 5-6, 14-18, 20-26, 28, as well as any representations, warranties, and other obligations made or taken by you, shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
These Terms, the Agreement, and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Website or in respect to the Website constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and Dr. Brite, and supersedes and replaces any prior or contemporaneous agreements. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms or the Agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out.You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree thatDr. Brite and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of Dr. Brite products. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Fullerton, CA before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in whichDr. Brite’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you purchased a product or service through the Website, please contact customer support by phone or email.
Dr. Brite Naturals
1536 Kimberly Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org