Are you suffering from xerostomia, a condition that gives you a dry mouth?
If yes, using the wrong toothpaste can cause further irritation and exacerbate the symptoms. The best type of toothpaste for a dry mouth should have ingredients such as hydrogen peroxide that ensure you have a healthy level of saliva to make sure your mouth isn't dry.
|2.Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste - Mint
|3.Anti-Plaque Toothpaste - Mint
|4.Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste
Get 15% Off with discount code (use at checkout): BLOG15
It'll also be best to avoid the kinds of toothpaste that contain sodium lauryl sulfate as it enhances dryness.
So, which is the best hydrating toothpaste, and what should you consider before purchasing one? If you're looking for doctor-formulated solutions, Dr. Brite has your back. All Dr. Brite products are made using clean ingredients and are free of sulfates, parabens, and any harsh additives.
We've researched and gone through thousands of customer reviews to bring you the following list of the best toothpaste.
What Is the #1 Recommended Toothpaste?
Whether you're looking for the best whitening kinds of toothpaste, toothpaste for sensitive teeth, or hydrating toothpaste, the following factors will help you land on the best.
Should you go for the best fluoride-free toothpaste or one with fluoride?
Your choice of toothpaste should help promote gum health and overall oral health. So ensure you go for fluoride toothpaste.
Fluoride helps deal withtooth sensitivity, strengthens your tooth enamel, and reverses tooth decay's early stages.
To display a radiant smile, look for a toothpaste that'll naturally whiten teeth and prevent tooth decay.
Whitening toothpaste works to whiten teeth by removing surface stains naturally. Instead of bleach, the toothpaste from various toothpaste brands uses abrasive chemicals and particles that remove surface stains on your teeth.
Some teeth whitening products may be too abrasive to cause an irreversible loss of tooth structure. On the other hand,whitening toothpaste works and removes surface stains without being destructive to your enamel.
Are your teeth sensitive to hot or cold temperatures? You should go for toothpaste that helps reduce the sensitivity.
The best natural toothpaste for sensitive teeth comes with strontium chloride or potassium nitrate.
Some people can dismiss taste as a non-issue while looking for the best toothpaste. However, taste is an essential consideration.
If you get a toothpaste with a texture and flavor you like, you're more likely to brush regularly, thereby ensuring enhanced oral health.
An expensive toothpaste doesn't necessarily mean it's better. Some kinds of toothpaste are pricey as theirmarketing costs are added to the product's final cost, but that doesn't mean they can fight bad breath or cavities.
You can find cheaper options that better ensure overall oral hygiene, including fighting cavities.
Now that you know what to look out for when purchasing the best toothpaste let's look at the best available options.
Which Is the World's Best Toothpaste?
If you're looking for the best hydrating toothpaste, check out the following list:
1. The Best Chemical-Free Toothpaste: Extreme Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
If you're looking forchemical-free toothpaste to keep your mouth hydrated,Extreme Teeth Whitening Toothpaste is perfect. It's ideal for adults and children and helps cleanse and whiten your teeth.
Extreme Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Features:
- The toothpaste features hydroxyapatite as its main ingredient. The 97% mineral helps to strengthen your teeth and whiten them without fluoride
- It contains no alcohol or other ingredients that'd cause dryness in your mouth, including phthalates and parabens
- Instead of the ingredients that cause a dry mouth, the toothpaste features tea tree leaf oil, spearmint oil, and peppermint oil that offer a fresh and clean feeling.
- Unlike other whitening kinds of toothpaste, it comes with whitening ingredients including hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, water, and sodium coco-sulfate
- With the mild mint flavor, the toothpaste feels gentle and refreshing on your mouth.
- I also like that you can get a coconut oil or cinnamon version, depending on your preference.
- Besides dealing with symptoms of mouth dryness, toothpaste ensures you enjoy a brighter smile by making your teeth white.
- The mint flavor also works to freshen your breath
- It's safe to use
- It doesn't excessively foam, enhancing comfort while brushing your teeth
- The fluoride-free formula may not prevent gum disease or tooth sensitivity
2. Best Toothpaste for Sensitivity Relief: Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste - Mint
If you want non-irritating toothpaste, go for the Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste. Other reviewers agree with me that the 100% alcohol-free feature makes the toothpaste comfortable to use even when you have sensitive areas in your mouth.
The soothing mint flavor also ensures a fresh taste in your mouth.Avoid charcoal toothpaste and go for this mouthwash for overall oral health.
Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste - Mint Features
- It helps strengthen your teeth, freshen your breath, and help prevent cavities.
- It's 100% alcohol-free to ensure you don't experience any irritation on the sensitive parts of your mouth.
- The mouthwash also comes with other natural ingredients that help in relieving dry mouth symptoms.
- Additionally, it comes with hydroxyapatite, which helps in fighting cavities and ensures your overall oral hygiene.
- Bad breath germs flourish in your mouth when it's dry. By ensuring your mouth remains moist, the mouthwash helps freshen your breath.
- You won't experience any irritation while using the mouthwash
- It keeps your mouth moist, helping freshen your breath
- The ingredients help prevent teeth cavities
- It keeps your teeth strong and also removes stains from your pearly whites
- You may have to get used to the fact that it doesn't foam like other kinds of toothpaste.
3. Best Whitening Toothpaste: Anti-Plaque Toothpaste - Mint
Anti-plaque Toothpaste - Mint featureshydroxyapatite as an ingredient that removes surface stains on your teeth and whitens them inside and out. The ingredient is also enamel-safe, ensuring you experience no teeth sensitivity after using this Anti-plaque toothpaste.
You can enjoy a visibly brighter smile with whiter teeth. Use the toothpaste as directed to get the best results.
Anti-Plaque Toothpaste - Mint Features:
- It features hydroxyapatite ingredients that help remove intrinsic and extrinsic teeth strains, offering you the brightest smile
- You should brush your teeth twice daily for four weeks and start enjoying results within a week
- It's gluten-free, which is a welcome feature for gluten-sensitive people
- The toothpaste has a special formula with enamel-safe ingredients for whitening your teeth. Thus, you experience no teeth sensitivity even after using the whitening product for a while
- The special ingredients ensure the toothpaste removes stains that ordinary toothpaste can't remove. Unlike other kinds of toothpaste, it goes beyond the surface stains on your teeth.
- The toothpaste ensures you enjoy a brighter smile.
- It does a better job than your ordinary toothpaste in removing stains
- The hydroxyapatite ingredient is enamel-safe, saving you teeth sensitivity after using the product
- It goes beyond the surface stains to remove the intrinsic and extrinsic ones
- It may have a short expiry date
4. Sugar-free Toothpaste: Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste
If you suffer from dry mouth symptoms, Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste is designed with you in mind. It comes with ingredients that ensure your mouth stays moist and fights teeth cavities.
Additionally, its brightmint flavor freshens your breath. Other reviewers agree that the toothpaste is effective in soothing dry mouth symptoms and ensuring a moist mouth to fight bad breath.
Biotene Fluoride Toothpaste Features
- It features fluoride and sorbitol ingredients that help deal with dry mouth symptoms.
- The bright mint flavor ensures you enjoy fresh breath at all time
- It's sugar, alcohol, and SLS-free to ensure it works best in maintaining moisture in your mouth
- The toothpaste comes in a tube that's easy to handle and use
- The alcohol-free feature also ensures there’s no irritation in the sensitive areas of your mouth
- Use the toothpaste to brush your teeth at least twice daily
- The fluoride ingredient ensures overall oral hygiene by strengthening your teeth and fighting cavities.
- It's easy to use
- It comes with a mint flavor that freshens your breath
- The toothpaste is ideal for people with a sensitive mouth as it causes no irritation
- It may not be abrasive and can cause sticky saliva
Ready to Moist Your Mouth?
If you want to ensure your mouth is moist to fight bad breath, ensure your toothpaste has the necessary ingredients. Most kinds of toothpaste that hydrates your mouth are alcohol, SLS, and sugar-free.
Ensure your choice of toothpaste is ADA-approved. The American Dental Association works hard to ensure they only approve safe products.
Thus, you can be sure a toothpaste with an ADA approval will do what it says it'll do. Additionally, all ADA-approved toothpaste contains fluoride.
A layer of bacteria known as plaque forms on your teeth. If you don't remove the plaque, it can harden to tartar. Tartar is the last thing you want on your white teeth.
You can choose a toothpaste that helps prevent tartar buildup on your teeth. Such toothpaste comes with various ingredients for removing tartar, including zinc citrate and pyrophosphates.
Our guide contains the best hydrating toothpaste on the market. Choose your favorite depending on your preferences and enjoy a moist mouth and fresh breath.
Get 15% Off with discount code (use at checkout): BLOG15