HEAL Rubbing Alcohol
Using 70% Isopropyl alcohol, HEAL Rubbing Alcohol treats a number of ailments that require its antiseptic properties. Can be used to disinfect cuts and scrapes, as well as prevent future infections while you treat wounds. Rubbing alcohol is a universal product that is a staple for every household medicine cabinet.
🚑 Prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
👍🏼 Multi-purpose & anti-microbial formula
🌱 Unscented formula, no added fragrances (free of foul odors)
🐰 Cruelty-free, vegan, and NO toxic chemicals
🚫 No greasy residue
CAN BE USED FOR:
- Disinfecting bug bites
- Caring for pierced ears
- Reducing odors
- Cleaning surfaces
- Sanitizing electronics
- Cleaning jewelry
- Removing stickers or residue
- And more!
Can be used to clean minor cuts, scrapes, and burns while it helps reduce the risk of infection. For external use only.
- Cleans minor cuts, scrapes and burns while it helps reduce the risk of infection
- Can be used in small amounts on affected areas one to three times daily
- Once alcohol dries, wounds may be covered with sterile bandages
- Rubbing alcohol onto cuts can help reduce healing time
- 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol can also be used to clean surfaces
Flammable. Store at room temperature away from heat or open flame. Do not leave in hot car. Do not store over 102 degrees.
Isopropyl Alcohol (70%) & Aqua (Purified Water)
- Contains alcohol, contents flammable.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes & mouth.
- Avoid contact with clothing.
- May discolor certain surfaces.
- For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if, allergic reaction develops and persists more than 72 hours.
At Dr. Brite, we are all about providing the best product and service for you and your family. We pride ourselves on only using clean ingredients & medical-grade Isopropyl alcohol! We make and manufacture all our products in small batches to ensure the efficacy of each and every bottle, making sure you receive the very best. We also are proud to partner with ethical and eco-friendly suppliers.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com 😁