Putting your best smile forward begins with your toothbrush. Let advanced sonic technology do the hard brushing work for you and experience professionally clean results from home!
⚡️ Wireless Charging
🦷 4 Mode Operation
🌊 Sonic Wave Motor
Slide the brush head onto the toothbrush handle. There should be a slight gap between the base of the brush head and the handle. This is to allow freedom of movement in the brush head for the most efficient sonic cleaning action.
Wet the bristles and apply a small amount of toothpaste.
1. With toothbrush off (to avoid loss of toothpaste), place the bristles against your teeth at a 45° angle toward the gum line
2. Press the power button on the toothbrush handle to the desired mode. [ Mode 1- Power on/Clean, Mode 2- Whiten, Mode 3- Polish, Mode 4- Gum Care ]
Note: If the power button is pressed again during brushing, the
3. Apply light pressure and gently move the brush slowly across your teeth contacting all enamel surfaces with small up and down and circular motions. Allow the sonic motion to do the cleaning- do not move the brush around rapidly or apply too much pressure.
4. Divide your mouth into 4 sections- upper right, lower right, upper left, lower left (or upper front, lower front, upper inside, lower inside). Brush 1 section at a time. The toothbrush will pulsate quickly at 30 second intervals to inform you when to move to the next section.
5. The toothbrush will automatically turn off at 2 minutes alerting you that the brushing session is complete.
6. Rinse the brush head and handle under clean running water and wipe dry. Place the toothbrush back in the charger.
EXTRA TONGUE CLEANING:
To help kill the bacteria that causes bad breath, use the tongue cleaner on the back of the brush head. Add more toothpaste if needed and use the toothbrush on Mode 1 (Clean). Brush for 30 seconds contacting as much of your tongue as possible.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why does the toothbrush seem to get more and more weak?
A: 1. The battery may be low. Try charging the battery.
Q: Why does the battery not seem to hold a charge as long as it used to?
A: 1. Try charging the battery for a minimum of 20 hours.
2. Make sure the toothbrush is standing vertically. This will ensure proper charging.
3. The battery may have reached the end of its service life.
Q: The charging light is not indicating that the toothbrush is charging. I have not used the toothbrush for a long time, what is wrong?
A: The toothbrush should be used regularly. If it has not been used for a period of 3 months or longer, the battery will enter a protection mode. Try charging the toothbrush for at least 24 hours.
Q: The toothbrush will not turn on. What should I do?
A: Ensure that the toothbrush has a full charge of at least 24 hours and try again.
Q: The cord and/or charger are damaged. Can they be
A: No, the toothbrush and all components are not serviceable and must be replaced as a set.
Product model: RDB-121
Cleaning Modes: Clean / Whiten / Polish / Gum Heath
Working voltage: 3.7 V
Rated power: 3W
Power switch: Recessed button
Display: LED Light
Charging time: 16-20 hrs
Charging current: 50mA
Battery: li-ion Battery 700mAh
Charge indicator: LED light
Waterproof class: IPX7