Your smile can be photo-ready for family greeting cards, office parties or holiday get-togethers in just 2 minutes. In this blog article, we’ll talk about how our Teeth Whitening Pens can quickly whiten your teeth.
Here’s what we’ll cover in today’s article:
- The benefits of Natural Teeth Whitening Pens
- How to use whitening pens effectively
- A special holiday deal just for you
The Benefits of Gentle, Non-toxic and Natural Teeth Whitening Pens
Not all teeth whitening products are created equal. Many mainstream and conventional teeth whitening options are filled with harsh, artificial ingredients that can cause sensitive teeth.
Our team at Dr. Brite wanted to change people’s minds and it’s exactly why we created Teeth Whitening Pens that are infused with safe, gentle, natural ingredients. Not only are you getting a dazzling, white smile, you’re also getting a healthier mouth. Here’s how our ingredients work:
- Food-grade, hydrogen peroxide: We use a small amount that helps whiten teeth quickly in our Teeth Whitening Pens with Peroxide.
- Organic coconut oil: Has natural whitening properties and antibacterial properties. You’ll find organic coconut oil in both of our Teeth Whitening Pens with Peroxide and our Peroxide-Free Teeth Whitening Pens
- Baking soda: Also helps to whiten teeth in our Peroxide-Free Teeth Whitening Pens. But don’t worry, our whitening gel formulas do not have a gritty feel.
- Vitamin C: Found in both of our pens, this antioxidant helps promote gum health so that your pearly whites look even more radiant and healthy.
Now that you’ve learned a bit about our ingredients, let’s move onto how to use our whitening pens.
How to Use Whitening Pens Effectively for a Dazzling, Whiter Smile
We recommend using our teeth whitening pens 7-10 days before your holiday event and then on the day-of so that your smile looks even whiter.
We also suggest you use our teeth whitening pens as a system to quickly erase stains and maintain a brite smile. Here’s how our Teeth Whitening Pens work best:
- First, start with our Peroxide-Free pen in the morning after you’ve had breakfast and you’ve brushed your teeth. Our Peroxide-Free pen does gently whiten, but more importantly it helps desensitize teeth and it helps lift stains so that they’re easier to erase.
- Then about midday or at lunch time, use our Teeth Whitening Pen with Peroxide that works fast to erase stains.
- Finally, use our Peroxide-Free pen one more time before you go to bed to ensure that stains from the colorful foods and drinks you love don’t settle onto your teeth. This method can help quickly whiten your teeth while protecting and preventing any stains from forming on your smile.
You can actually use each of our teeth whitening pens up to 2-3 times per day and each pen will give you 20-30 applications. To read more about how to use our pens, check out the instructions under “For Best Results” on our Teeth Whitening Pen product pages.
Top 5 Tips for Teeth Whitening Before the Holidays
- Start drinking through a strawif you drink coffee, tea, wine, green juice, or any colorful juice at the moment. This way, your front teeth won’t stain any further.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day to prevent any pigmented residue from building onto your teeth.
- Eat more crunchy, fibrous foods throughout the day. Start with apples in the morning along with your breakfast. Then snack on carrots or celery in between lunch and dinner. These foods act as natural exfoliants to help prevent stains from settling.
- Not able to brush your teeth during the day?Swish around an alcohol-free mouthwash like Dr. Brite’s travel-size Cleansing Mouthwash or simply use water to rinse your mouth after eating.
- Use Dr. Brite’s Teeth Whitening Pens throughout your day to reveal a brite smile quickly and easily.
- Use both of our teeth whitening formulations as a system.
- Use the Peroxide-Free Teeth Whitening Pen after your brush your teeth in the morning and right before you go to bed.
- Use the Teeth Whitening Pen with Peroxide two times in between morning and night. This can be after your first morning coffee and once more after lunch.
Top 3 Dr. Brite Whitening Products for a Brighter Smile
1. New Wireless Advanced Whitening System (Peroxide Free)
Instant teeth whitening results after just 1 treatment. The All-new Advanced Whitening Kit (Peroxide FREE) is the ultimate way to transform your confidence! Just ONE session will reveal the beautiful smile that’s been hiding underneath those years of stains. A more confident you starts now!
2. Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Toothpastes can help remove surface stains with proper daily brushing, but not all toothpastes are made with gentle whitening ingredients like ours. Created for those with sensitive teeth in mind, the Dr. Brite toothpaste formula effectively whitens teeth when used regularly.
To achieve your brightest smile before the holidays, we recommend our Ultimate Teeth Whitening Toothpaste. This teeth whitening oral care routine will keep your mouth healthy and happy without exposing yourself to harmful chemicals, preservatives or artificial colors.
Additional Reading:Dr. Brite Fluoride-Free Toothpaste + Mouthwash
3. Teeth Whitening Pens
For additional support, teeth whitening treatments can make your pearly whites even brighter. But we aren't talking about those inconvenient strips or uncomfortable trays. With the Dr. Brite Teeth Whitening Pen you can whiten your smile with a quick, convenient, pain-free application process even when you're on the go!
With the click of a button, our vitamin C-infused teeth whitening gel is released onto a soft, silicone brush tip that allows for easy application.
If you have sensitive teeth, we suggest that you try our Peroxide-Free Teeth Whitening Pen. For more information, here's the difference between our two pens.
Enjoy the Holiday Season with a Brite Smile and a Brite Deal!
You can get a holiday brite smile when you purchase our Teeth Whitening Pens. AND you’ll get free 3-day rush shipping*! Hurry, the holidays are fast approaching and this deal expires Monday, December 8th 2021.
* limited to addresses in the contiguous United States
1. How can I have a nice smile without showing my teeth?
We often use this trick to get what we want. You can tighten your face and neck muscles by placing your tongue on the roof of your mouth and smiling without your teeth.
2. Is it better to smile with teeth or without?
Scientists believe there is no such thing as a perfect smile. A new study suggests that people with shorter grins, which do not extend to the corners, should avoid showing their teeth when they smile. A restrained smile can seem contemptuous, especially if they flash their teeth.
3. Is a whiter smile more attractive?
The study found that a whiter smile can boost your attractiveness by 20%, while a facelift does not. Therefore, it isn't surprising that people who are dating are concerned about yellow teeth. Furthermore, pearly whites can give the impression that you are well-off.
4. Is having perfectly white teeth bad?
Off-color teeth are not necessarily unhealthy, just as white teeth are. Discoloration of teeth can sometimes indicate decay or another disease, so having stains examined by a dentist is always a good idea.
5. What is the most attractive teeth shape?
Your front teeth have the most visible surface area. These incisors are located in your maxilla, and their name comes from the fact that they cut your food as you eat (upper jaw). They are crucial to creating a beautiful smile.