What’s even more important is how these ingredients interact with each other to help provide effective and gentle results. That’s why our team at Dr. Brite carefully selects only the purest ingredients in just that right amounts to work in harmony or as we like to say, in synergy.
In this article, you can learn more about our proprietary blends as we share:
- Natural ingredients needed for an effective toothpaste and mouthwash
- How natural ingredients should be chosen to keep you safe
- Find naturally-sourced ingredients for great tasting oral care
Ingredients Needed for an Effective Toothpaste and Mouthwash
If you’re new to Dr. Brite, our founding team consists of a veteran dentist with over 20 years of experience and a cancer surgeon.
Why is this important, you may ask? Because of the medical knowledge from Dr. Brite co-founder and cancer surgeon, Dr. Paris Sabo, we’re able to create toothpaste and mouthwash with just the right amount of holistic, natural ingredients that work synergistically. In fact, Dr. Sabo is our Chief Operations Officer (COO), also known as our Chief Formulation Expert, who formulates each and every Dr. Brite product with natural ingredients.
Whether it’s our activated coconut charcoal, vitamin C, neem oil, stevia, or any of our ingredients, we specifically balance our formulas so that your enamel won’t wear down and your smile is protected from cavity-causing bacteria while tasting refreshingly great.
And what’s so great about our natural ingredients? Let’s learn more the awesome benefits that can be found in our toothpaste and mouthwash.
How Natural Ingredients Should Be Chosen to Keep You Safe
It’s safe to say that combining random ingredients together isn’t the best way to create a toothpaste and mouthwash.
That’s why each ingredient you’ll find in a Dr. Brite product has a specific benefit to keep your smile healthy, clean and brite. We also make it our mission to source as many nontoxic ingredients that can be certified organic, so that you can brush and swish with an assurance of safety.
Benefits you can expect from ingredients chosen correctly:
- Coconut oil - naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral while also being able to whiten teeth
- Activated coconut charcoal - naturally whitens teeth by gently polishing and detoxifies the mouth because of porous surface
- Vitamin C - antioxidant that helps heal sore, tender gums and is vital in the production of collagen
- Neem oil - antiviral, antibacterial, helps decrease plaque and improve gum health, and aids in healing gingivitis
- Glycerin - vegetable based; helps bind ingredients together and helps create a smooth formula that doesn’t coat teeth
- Potassium cocoate - natural soap that helps clean teeth and is derived from organic coconut oil
- Stevia - sweetener to combat the bitterness of neem oil and activated coconut charcoal
Find Naturally-Sourced Ingredients for Great Tasting Oral Care
Just because a toothpaste or mouthwash is made with natural ingredients, doesn’t mean it has to taste natural. Instead of too-earthy flavors that taste like dirt, Dr. Brite sources refreshing ingredients that will leave your smile feeling revitalized and clean.
Organic spearmint sourced from the East Coast of the US gives a classic and exhilarating fresh breath taste to our Whitening Mint Toothpaste and Cleansing Mouthwash while organic strawberry sourced locally from California offers a fruity and tart feel that smiles both little and big enjoy.
No matter which flavor you choose, you’re smile can get an extra pep in its step without artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Experience the benefits of natural ingredients blended expertly for an effective toothpaste and mouthwash that taste great while keeping your smile healthy, brite, and refreshed.