These energy bars are naturally delicious and packed with lots of nutrients! They are really easy to make and perfect for lunch boxes, road trips or afternoon snacking. BONUS: They are also gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free!
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted (one of our toothpaste ingredients!)
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOK TIME: 45 MINS
MAKES 12 SQUARES
- Line a 8x8 or 9x9 square pan with parchment paper.
- Place dates, apricots and cinnamon in a blender, and pulse several times until dates and apricots turn into chunks.
- Add pumpkin, chia seeds and coconut oil to the mixture in the blender, and pulse until there are small chunks of pumpkin seeds.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Roll the top with a glass to flatten completely.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Slice into bars or squares.