It’s probably time to Spring Clean your bathroom cabinet (which we know is never fun). But the good news? Tossing out all your old stuff gives you the perfect excuse to invest in some naturally, nontoxic oral care products!
Tips for Cleaning Up Your Oral Care Products
- Take all of your oral care products and lay them out. Immediately trash any products that have expired or that you no longer use on a regular basis.
- Read the labels. If any of the products contain fluoride, SLS, carrageenan, triclosan, titanium dioxide, alcohol, artificial colors or sweeteners then throw them out!
- Replace toxic products with natural alternatives. Find products with safe ingredients like coconut oil, activated charcoal, aloe vera juice and vitamin C.
- Invest in products that will provide a comprehensive oral care regimen. A gentle toothpaste, refreshing mouthwash and a teeth whitening treatment to keep your smile looking its best.
How to Brighten Your Smile Before Spring Break
- Start off with basic brushing and flossing twice a day.
- Rinse with a mouth rinse or water after snacks and meals.
- Eat healthy foods like strawberries, apples and carrots.
- Use the Dr. Brite teeth whitening pen up to 3 times a day.
For Best Teeth Whitening Results
Our suggestions for best results when using our natural teeth whitening pen:
- After brushing and flossing your pearly whites, dry them off with a tissue.
- Apply the teeth whitening pen formula like you’re erasing something off the surface of your tooth.
- Allow the gel to dry for two minutes by listening to your favorite song with a huge smile on your face.
- Do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes — it helps to set a timer as a reminder!