Soothing and healing irritated gums or a sore mouth can be a literal pain in the mouth.
DIY recipes sometimes don’t make the cut and most mainstream oral sprays can stain your tongue, teeth, and don’t taste great.
Our team at Dr. Brite is here to talk about the natural ingredients that can help stop mouth and gum pain in its tracks.
In fact, our medical professionals developed a special product, if do-it-yourself concoctions aren’t in your interest.
In this article, the Dr. Brite team will discuss more about how you can help irritated gums and mouth sores. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Which Natural, Tasty Ingredients Can Help Calm Minor Mouth Pains
- Why Natural Ingredients Are Carefully Chosen by Two Doctors to Soothe Gums
- How You Can Effectively Use Dr. Brite’s Soothe & Restore Oral Spray to Help Calm Painful Mouths and Gums
Which Natural, Tasty Ingredients Can Help Calm Minor Mouth Pains
Traditional mouthwashes and oral sprays that help calm the symptoms of gum disease normally contain the ingredient, chlorohexidine. While this ingredient’s purpose is to help disinfect the mouth and prevent bacteria growth, it doesn’t have a pleasant taste.
On top of this, chlorohexidine can actually stain your teeth and tongues. To us at Dr. Brite, we believe that people shouldn’t have to go through more discomfort to help calm their discomfort.
This is why we recommend using products that include botanical ingredients like organic coconut oil, organic aloe vera juice, organic tea tree oil, organic clove oil, vitamin C, organic cinnamon oil, organic myrrh, and organic sage to name a few.
Our medical professionals also chose to use organic peppermint oil for an oral spray that has a light herbal taste that doesn’t taste like a hippie festival. We found in developing our Soothe & Restore Oral Spray this helps make both tongues and gums happy. But how do these ingredients work to boost your oral health? Let’s find out.
Why Two Doctors Carefully Selected Botanical Ingredients to Soothe Gums
We briefly mentioned that Dr. Brite offers a holistic, natural oral spray to soothe and restore gums, coincidentally called Soothe & Restore. You may be wondering why were these specific botanical ingredients chosen for a product to help those suffering from painful gums and mouth sores?
Dr. Brite’s founders happen to be sisters and doctors themselves. Dr. Pooneh Ramezani, a dentist of 20 years, and Dr. Paris Sabo, a breast cancer surgeon picked Soothe & Restore’s specific ingredients so that they work in synergy to help provide the best results.
In the list below, you’ll find the holistic properties of Soothe & Restore’s natural ingredients:
- Coconut Oil: contains lauric acid, which has proven antimicrobial effects and helps ease gum soreness.
- Aloe Vera: the anti-inflammatory agents prevent the growth of plaque-causing bacteria in the mouth and soothe irritated, red or swollen gums.
- Tea Tree Oil: a natural antiseptic that removes tartar buildup against the gums and freshens breath at the same time.
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant that encourages blood flow to the gums and helps with the healing process
- Peppermint: the antibacterial benefits of mint help maintain oral health and keep your gums and teeth healthy.
- Clove Oil: eugenol (a compound within clove oil) is an anesthetic and disinfectant that can help reduce painful gum inflammation.
Maybe your interest in Dr. Brite’s Soothe & Restore is growing, but how do you use this spray? All you need is a few spritzes and a few seconds to start your journey to a pain-free mouth. We’ll show you exactly how.
How to Effectively Use Dr. Brite’s Soothe & Restore Oral Spray
Digital Ambassador for Dr. Brite, Carolyn Bianco, shows how quick and easy it is to use Dr. Brite’s Soothe & Restore Oral Spray.
- Simply, pretend your mouth is a divided into fours; two halves make up your upper set of teeth and two halves make up your lower set of teeth.
- Pump 3-5 sprays along the gumline for each of the four sections.
- Swish around any excess spray in your mouth for about 30 seconds.
- Expel the excess spray in your sink.
- Don't eat or drink for 30 minutes and you can go about your day!