What's the Difference Between All-Natural Toothpaste and Others?
Plus a 5th bonus remedy for good measure
So, you’ve made the decision to switch to a natural, fluoride-free toothpaste. But where should you start? Today, there are many options when it comes to choosing a natural toothpaste. In fact, the word “natural” doesn’t have a specific meaning that is regulated by the FDA. This means that companies who market themselves as “natural” can slap on this title without actually living up to the word. This is actually a common occurrence called greenwashing and it’s pretty prevalent in the beauty industry.
Now, let’s dive deeper and talk about how Dr. Brite truly makes 100% natural and plant-based toothpaste that our competitors can’t match.
Our Natural Toothpaste Ingredients
Both Dr. Brite’s Whitening Mineral Toothpaste and Kid’s Toothpaste are formulated with the highest quality organic ingredients to improve you and your family’s dental hygiene and overall health. We’re actually EWG Verified™, meaning that our toothpastes have be heavily analyzed and are proven to be toxin-free and safe for everyone. Here’s just a few ingredients we include in our toothpastes and their purposes:
- Activated Charcoal detoxifies the oral cavity and whitens teeth.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice hydrates and reduces dry mouth.
- Organic Coconut Oil also helps to moisturize the mouth, whitens teeth, and has antibacterial properties.
- Organic Green Tea Extract helps slow tooth decay.
- Organic Neem Oil keeps bacteria from sticking to teeth.
- Vitamin C supports healthy gums.
- Xylitol maintains a neutral pH balance in the mouth
Toxic Toothpaste Ingredients to Keep in Mind
We put in the good and we leave the bad out. Dr. Brite can’t say the same for our “natural” competitors. Yes, even our competitors who claim to be natural can be caught red-handed with these toxic ingredients in their formulas:
- Carrageenan is a thickening agent that can cause inflammation within the body, which can lead to serious chronic diseases
- Fluoride is traditionally used to prevent cavities but it can build up in the body over time and can cause neurological damage
- SLS is a sudsy foaming agent that can cause dryness of the mouth, which increases the likelihood of cavities and mouth sores
- Sorbitol is an artificial sweetener that the human can’t break down within the body and may lead to symptoms like nausea, gastrointestinal disturbances, and shooting pains.
- Titanium Dioxide gives toothpaste its classic white color but it can lead to nerve damage and it may be carcinogenic to humans.
The Decision is Yours, But Let Us Steer You in the Brite Direction
At Dr. Brite, we believe that everyone should have access to affordable, high quality organic oral care so that they can have healthy and brite smiles. We don’t skimp out on our toothpaste formulas like other companies because we truly value you and your family’s health. Now, our Dr. Brite team isn’t whipping together ingredients and calling it a day. Dr. Brite was actually founded by a sister-doctor duo who have combined their medical knowledge and experience with the power of plant-based ingredients.
You can rest assured that your mouth is being treated to only the best when you choose Dr. Brite. Start the journey with our BeBrite Set which includes our EWG Verified natural toothpaste and mouthwash at a discounted set price. Experience the Dr. Brite difference and see how plant-based oral care is the best option.