We’ve got a new look and with new packaging, you might have a few questions about fluoride-free toothpaste and oral care.
Team Dr. Brite is here to assure you that while we now have colorful and new designs, our commitment to you still stands the same.
From our very beginning, we’ve made it mission to provide oral care that’s affordable, effective, safe and tastes fantastic.
And in this blog article, we’ll quickly give you an overview of our entire product line. Specifically we’ll cover:
- Tasty, new toothpaste and mouthwash flavors
- Oral sprays to refresh your breath on the go and to heal gums fast
- Easy-to-use teeth whitening pens and their new names
Tasty, New Toothpaste and Mouthwash Flavors
When Dr. Brite first started, we offered delicious 2 flavors of toothpaste and mouthwash: Whitening Mint and Strawberry Sky. As we continue to grow, we were given so much feedback about new flavors we should introduce and we listened!
You’ll now find that we have a total of 4 flavors: Whitening Mint, Berrylicious, Coco Chai, and Mint Chip. With each flavor, you’re getting a real deal taste that is formulated without artificial colors, sweeteners or flavorings.
And what do these flavors taste like? Here’s the low-down about the refreshing toothpaste flavors Dr. Brite has to offer along with their benefits:
- Our Whitening Mint Toothpaste instantly invigorates your breath and mouth with a minty cool sensation. Activated coconut charcoal helps to gently whiten teeth and detoxify the breath of bad bacteria. Organic coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties to help fight cavity-causing bacteria while also gently whitening teeth and nourishing the mouth.
- Our Berrylicious Toothpaste offers a refreshing and fruity taste with the help of organic strawberries and raspberries that smiles both big and little will love. Formulated with a gentle vitamin C-infusion, healthy gums are promoted along with fresh breath and clean teeth.
- Our Coco Chai Toothpaste transports you to a world of zen with warm, comforting notes of coconut, vanilla, cinnamon, and cardamom that is inspired by ancient practices of oil pulling. You can enjoy the desensitizing benefits and the gentle whitening properties of coconut oil without enduring the time and mess oil pulling can entail.
- Our Mint Chip Toothpaste will make your taste buds dance with antioxidant, organic cacao that adds a chocolatey yumminess when paired with the freshness of mint. Antioxidants found in cacao are great at combating daily pollutants that could otherwise harm the body.
Like all Dr. Brite products, our toothpastes are filled with natural and organic ingredients and are completely safe to swallow. In fact, Dr. Brite was created when co-founder, breast cancer surgeon, and mom, Dr. Paris Sabo, MD, noticed her then-toddler son had a toothpaste habit.
Dr. Sabo wanted to give her family a safer alternative so that no one would be exposed to the potentially harmful chemicals that are found in conventional oral care products. And from there, Dr. Brite includes mouthwashes, oral sprays, and teeth whitening pens.
For our mouthwashes Dr. Brite now has 3 nourishing flavors to freshen your breath gently:
- Our Whitening Mint Mouthwash has a gentle blend of coconut oil and aloe vera with just a dash of activated coconut charcoal. You can freshen your breath, nourish your mouth and whiten teeth all at the same time!
- Our Berrylicious Mouthwash Spray offers a fun way to swish away bad breath bacteria thanks to a spray pump that targets teeth and gums directly. Little smiles can learn how to use mouthwash and you can be worry-free because our formula is safe-to-swallow.
- Our Coco Chai Mouthwash is inspired by oil pulling to help desensitize teeth, rid the mouth of remaining plaque, neutralize bad breath, and gently whiten teeth all with the comforting flavors of vanilla, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Oral Sprays to Refresh Your Breath On the Go and to Heal Gums Fast
Mouth sprays are a great way to add an extra boost of goodness for your smile. Whether you’re looking to help comfort sore gums and a dry mouth or to just simply refresh your breath while running errands, Dr. Brite has you covered.
Soothe & Restore helps calm irritated gums and nourish dry mouth symptoms with a special holistic blend of clinical-grade essential oils. For best results, we recommend using Soothe & Restore 2-3 times a day by pumping 3-5 sprays along both top and bottom gum lines.
Simply, swish around the excess liquid like a mouthwash for about 1 minute, spit, and avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes.
Here’s just a few highlights of this super effective and gentle formula:
- Aloe vera’s anti-inflammatory properties help prevent the growth of plaque-causing bacteria in the mouth and soothe irritated, red or swollen gums.
- Coconut oil’s antibacterial properties help discourage bacterial growth while also nourishing sore gums.
- Tea tree oil is naturally antiseptic and helps remove tartar buildup along the gums and freshens breath at the same time.
- Clove oil has a compound called eugenol, which is a natural anesthetic and disinfectant that helps diminish pain quickly.
- Vitamin C helps promote healthy gums and the production of collagen, which is vital to the healing process.
- Peppermint adds a fresh minty taste while also neutralizing bad breath thanks to its antibacterial properties.
If you’d like a more classic, fresh breath feeling that you can take with you, our Brite & Fresh mouth spray will be your new best friend. This slim bottle can fit neatly into a bag or purse so that you can always make a fresh first impression.
Just a couple of spritzes is all it takes for a bounty of healthy ingredients to start working like:
- Peppermint to add a minty cool taste that also helps to ward off bad breath bacteria.
- Activated coconut charcoal to detoxify the breath.
- Vitamin C to help encourage healthy gums.
- Aloe vera to nourish the mouth rather than dry it out.
Easy-to-Use Teeth Whitening Pens and Their New Names
With our new packaging, we felt the need to change the name of our teeth whitening pens so that you can easily decide which pen is right for you.
If you want quick teeth whitening results, we recommend the Get Brite™ Pen. The Get Brite™ Pen can help you achieve fast-acting teeth whitening results with a unique blend of food-grade hydrogen peroxide and coconut oil. You can see teeth 2 shades brighter in about 2 days without a strange tingly and sensitive feeling!
If you have ultra-sensitive teeth or just want to maintain the look of your already radiant smile, the Stay Brite™ Pen is for you.
The Stay Brite Pen is a fantastic peroxide-free teeth whitening pen that helps gently lift deep-set stains with a proprietary fusion of coconut oil, baking soda, and activated coconut charcoal. This is pen is also great at preventing stains and maintains the appearance of a brite smile while desensitizing teeth.
Our teeth whitening pens can be used both alone or together. We do recommend using both pens as a Teeth Whitening Set so that you can reveal the brightest results. Check out a recent blog article where we explore how often you should whiten your teeth.
No matter which Dr. Brite product you choose, we’re confident you’ll love how tasty, safe and effective our formulas are! Now go ahead and trust in our doctor-created formulas of natural, pure ingredients that are completely safe to swallow.
If you’re not happy with your results, we have a 30-Day Happiness Guarantee where we’ll refund your order if you’re not happy within 30 days of using Dr. Brite.
Want to learn more about our oral care products? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our doctor co-founders often share their knowledge directly with you!