For best results watch our "How To Videos" that provide step-by-step instructions on how to use our dental care products.
Fluoride-Free, Whitening Toothpaste:
Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 2 minutes twice a day and follow-up with the Dr. Brite Cleansing Mouth Rinse.
Organic, Cleansing Mouthwash:
Place a small amount (15ml/3 teaspoons) in mouth after brushing your teeth. Swish thoroughly for 30 - 60 seconds, gargle and expel. Even though it's safe, do not swallow.
Teeth Whitening Pen:
Apply 2-3 times a day until the gel is finished. Each pen lasts for 20-30 treatments.
- Brush and floss teeth then dry teeth with a tissue
- Click the end of the pen about 20 times before the first use until gel appears
- Apply gel on the surface of each tooth with a firm pressure in a circular motion
- Keep your mouth open and let the gel dry for two minutes
- No need to rinse the gel off just avoid eating or drinking anything for 30 minutes
- Repeat up to 3 times per day